One gal's record of trying to pay much closer attention to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

(...with a sprinkling of accounts from her outrageously blessed life with THE best husband in the world!)




29 September 2008

A Thank You...

My husband came home from men's meeting with the guys from our caregroup back in August and brandished and envelope at me.

"What is it?" I asked, puzzled.

"Open it," he said, smirking in a bewildered way.

I did, and inside was a pink card with a little butterfly and purple text, which read simply:

"For God is not so unjust as to overlook your work and the love that you showed for his sake in serving the saints, as you still do" (Hebrews 6:10)

It came at an appropriate time and encouraged our souls very much. The giver plainly wants to remain anonnymous - so my hope is that it's someone who reads my blog and will know that their gift was a true word in season. The words meant more than the enclosure. Thank you.

No comments: