One gal's record of trying to pay much closer attention to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

(...with a sprinkling of accounts from her outrageously blessed life with THE best husband in the world!)




14 August 2008

Forgeting...

My mother-in-law told that one of the signs of senility was forgetting things you're supposed to remember.

"Great," I said instantly "I'm senile."

Last Sunday while I was working, I was lamenting the fact that I felt like I forgot stuff constantly. "I can't remember deadlines...or procedures I learned days before..." After a heavy sigh I added "Funny that I forget all that but I can recite the entire script of the Lion King with songs and sound effects to this day..."

The real kicker is that as I lamented my forgetfulness I was in the act of forgetting something on the job - taking a head count for the class I was administrating. Badabing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's "The Little Mermaid" for me. I know all the songs. But I have no idea who the twenty sixth president of the United States was. Nor most of the others. It's scary.