One gal's record of trying to pay much closer attention to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

(...with a sprinkling of accounts from her outrageously blessed life with THE best husband in the world!)




09 January 2009

"It's the little things..."

I was sitting at my desk one day laughing at something absurd I'd just read...

A friend of mine leaned over my cubical and saw me laughing. After my explaination and a pause on her part, she said "...It's the little things, I guess..."

"Oh yes!" I replied enthusiastically, "I love little things! I wish someone would just show up with a bucket of little things and just pour it out on me!" I sighed, finally getting over my chuckle. "That'd be the best..."

So what was I laughing at? The inside of a Dove candy wrapper...



Go ahead! Indulge in breathing!

I seriously lead the funniest life ever...

No comments: