One gal's record of trying to pay much closer attention to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

(...with a sprinkling of accounts from her outrageously blessed life with THE best husband in the world!)




05 July 2006

Freedom

How was your 4th? Good I hope. Mine was nice. I started out with a rigorous hike and ended with popcorn in bed and a good book. No fireworks, but I got alot of good time with my husband (he beats fireworks anyday!)

While celebrating America's freedom from British rule is great, there's another freedom that came to my mind yesterday...

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death." --Romans 8:1-2


Let's not forget our ultimate freedom in all the hype of independence day.

No comments: