One gal's record of trying to pay much closer attention to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

(...with a sprinkling of accounts from her outrageously blessed life with THE best husband in the world!)




15 November 2006

We're back?

Hello blogsphere. Long time no see.

I'm writing this in Blogger's new version - it's still a beta version, but they tell me it's more 'reliable'. We'll see.

This is a very exciting time for my blog. On the 21st of this month, it will turn 1! I was very discouraged when, about 2 months ago, blogger started acting up so badly that I lost almost every post I wrote when I tried to publish it. My apologies to anyone who may have been checking in since September. Lots has happened in my life since then and I really want to journal it. Hopefully this new beta blogger (which is yet another google child, if you can believe that) will be a little more helpful. I was considering switching to a new server, but I'm giving this upgrade a chance first. I'd rather not change.

So here I go. If this post works, well, I'll see you soon!

Remember the gospel

No comments: