One gal's record of trying to pay much closer attention to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

(...with a sprinkling of accounts from her outrageously blessed life with THE best husband in the world!)




01 December 2005

My Wedding - or not...

Just got an email telling me the link to the wedding site wasn't working, and sure enough, when I tried the link myself I was told I was violating angelfire's terms of service (which I must have done sometime in my sleep last night, because yesterday I was a member in good enough standing to make major modifications...)

I think this is what happened:
"If you upload too many photos without building web pages on which to display them, the system may assume that you are simply storing files" (Lycos terms of service)

Which apparently is a big no-no. I'll replace the link if angelfire ever forgives me.

No comments: