One gal's record of trying to pay much closer attention to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

(...with a sprinkling of accounts from her outrageously blessed life with THE best husband in the world!)




02 February 2006

My husband

If I'm right, my husband will be out at a local sandwich shop taking advantage of the free internet sometime soon... So I wanted this to be waiting for him.

Stephan, every time I think you can't become any more like Christ, you do. You're growing in leaps and bounds. I'm so proud of you for how you're throwing yourself into your discipleship class with the same ferver you did for your college courses. I'm provoked by your example of consistancy in your quiet times. I'm spurred on by your humility and your readiness to confess and repent for your sin. I'm helped by your leadership. I'm blessed by your consistant affection and attention. My prayers for you so easily can become prayers of thanks to God before I remember you need practical prayer too (but I do remember, every day. Don't worry =). I am overwhelmed with thanks for you. Thank you for using every day to show me we both need a savior - and we both have one!

I love you - have a good day and remember the gospel

No comments: